"Mervi is fast, initiative and sharp. They get a modern take on what they do by following time. Working with Mervi is easy and straightforward."
Plants Digital Paper Seamless Pattern
Minimalistic white and green seamless pattern of plant illustrations digital paper with simple personal and commercial license (see full terms below). Perfect for fabric and product design, web design, logo design and other branding, greeting cards, journaling, digital scrapbooking, and more.
Includes a high quality PNG and scalable vectors (no watermark in the files):
- 1 PNG, 2500x2500 px, 300 dpi
- 1 SVG
- 1 EPS
SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics and is compatible with all properly made vector graphics programs, such as Inkscape, Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer.
Print colours may vary depending on printer configuration and printing materials.
The digital paper/pattern you have purchased is licensed for both personal and commercial use with certain limitations. If you are unclear about a certain use case, please contact me with the details. I’d be happy to help!
The following terms apply to the digital paper/pattern and use of it:
- You may use the digital paper/pattern as part of your own design, painting, collage etc.
- You may distribute (including commercially) the design, painting, collage etc. which you have created using the digital paper/pattern if other terms are met.
- You may use the digital paper/pattern file as part of website or app design and other similar digital designs and graphics with certain restrictions. To use the digital paper/pattern file as a website or app background or other similar digital designs and graphics, the digital paper/pattern file has to be included in reduced quality (not more than 72 dpi).
- You may NOT reproduce, redistribute, give away or sell the digital paper/pattern file or parts of it as is.
- You may NOT claim the digital paper/pattern or parts of it as your own design. In case of such misrepresentation occurring or being likely to occur, you are to credit Mervi Emilia and include a link or reference to merviemilia.com with the design or design description and licensing/terms.
Mervi Emilia Eskelinen (https://merviemilia.com) holds the copyright of the digital paper/pattern. The copyright is not transferable.