My name is Mervi Eskelinen. Besides being a night owl, sleeping late, eating and living a life as a human being, I spend lots of time in the following activities:
- Daydreaming. Drawing and painting. Writing poems and fiction.
- Watching television and movies with my spouse who is a television and movie buff.
- Settling in to our new apartment after the sudden move.
- Always dealing with my depression.
- Getting myself HubSpot's certifications. So far, I have gotten certified with Content Marketing, Inbound, and Email Marketing.
- Writing new blog articles.
- Crafting weekly emails (and gifts) for you.
- Rebranding, redesigning and restructuring my services.
- Hosting a Facebook community.
- Reading interesting, intriguing and entertaining articles and books. Disagreeing and agreeing with what I read. Sharing selected articles on Twitter and Facebook.
- Developing my personal brand and tweaking my website. A work that never ends.
- Doing a selfie project on Instagram.
- Building a new online course.
- Creating stuff, hanging around and shopping in Second Life.
These are my priorities. If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last updated in April 2017.
The idea for this page was proudly stolen from Derek Sivers. You can find this and other /now pages listed at nownownow.com. See my Now Now Now profile.