My name is Mervi Eskelinen. Besides being a night owl, sleeping late, eating and living a life as a human being, I spend lots of time in the following activities:
- Daydreaming. Drawing and painting. Writing poems and fiction.
- Watching television and movies with my spouse who is a television and movie buff.
- Recovering from my recent burnout. Always dealing with my depression.
- Getting myself HubSpot's certifications. So far, I'm Inbound Certified.
- Working with the web service/store of a new wellbeing startup, Carelia.
- Writing new blog articles.
- Crafting weekly emails (and monthly gifts) for you.
- Rebranding, redesigning and restructuring my services.
- Hosting a thriving Facebook community.
- Reading interesting, intriguing and entertaining articles and books. Disagreeing and agreeing with what I read. Sharing selected articles on Twitter and Facebook.
- Developing my personal brand and tweaking my website. A work that never ends.
- Doing a daily selfie project on Instagram.
- Building a new online course.
- Studying some psychology.
- Creating stuff, hanging around and shopping in Second Life.
These are my priorities. If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last updated in January 2017.
The idea for this page was proudly stolen from Derek Sivers. You can find this and other /now pages listed at nownownow.com. See my Now Now Now profile.